Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Viva Rut Vegas!

A postcard from a Rut Vegas supermarket, with love.

Shoes by Ann Taylor
Son snapped this photo on the floor on his tummy.

"Hurry up, Son! The manager is walking toward us!",  to inquire what on earth we were doing, I'm sure.

"D-oh! And please take your feet out of the paper plates behind you!"

As the manager walked toward us, I had the following scenarios on the tip of my tongue:

"You see, I'm writing an article on the things women can do these days in high heels."

"My son is doing a photography essay on toothpaste displays for homeschool."

"My son has a disorder where he suddenly drops on the floor in public places to play Bionic Surfer."

But all we got was a smile.

I think we may be their biggest customers.

Not too many families of six around them these here parts.

They all seem to know us when we come in.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment