Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Apparently, I'm The Wizard of Oz

My shower space.  Or my Wizard Control Room.

 Mom is The Wizard of Oz?

I was interrupted four times by three of my children while in the shower this morning.

Something about 'Can we have dinner for breakfast?' and some whining about an older sibling.

There was also a request from little Huck for me to make him a paper 'Zuko' eye patch that he wears almost daily as he's handling some adult scissors. I think Zuko is a character from 'Avatar the Last Airbender'.

Oh - and Harleigh was asking to do a craft involving sea shells from Captiva and some pink sand I picked up for her.

Sand in the house.  Sharp scissors and running around by a four year old is probably happening while I'm lathered up in shaving cream and shampoo.  I still haven't shaved my legs.  I guess hair conditioner for tangles in my long tresses will have to wait. 

I better speed up my shampoo.

Maybe my kids see me like The Wizard of Oz from behind that shower curtain.



Ciao - There's no place like home.  There's no place like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment