Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Little Pink Chandelier


I am in love with this little pink and white chandelier!

I'd like to place it in a hallway over the door of my office.  And another in my girls' room.

And one over our bed.

And another over our big soaker tub.

But I'll probably start with my office entry.

There is a little joke in my marriage:  I think every little job I ask him to do will take 5 minutes. 
I love things that are whimsical and a little bohemian.  I think it would add a nice touch to my grrr.... flexxx masculine home made of spruce logs and hemlock timber frame. 

I  purchased this at this little store in town!  The Lighting Place  They ship!

My midwifery office door/entry.

Aloha!
(I watched the documentary 'Step Into Liquid' and am more in the mood for Alohas than Ciaos)

1 comment: