Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet 'Rambo'


Meet "Rambo".  Our new friend.  He is a Green-cheeked Conure.  He is adorable and belongs to some friends. 

Rambo likes to perch on little fingers, be pet, danced with, talked to and fly freely in the house. 

He also likes to climb in my long hair and close his eyes. 

We like him.  A lot. 

Last night, I stayed up researching the different species of conures and what they are like.  I like the green-cheeks and the painted conures.

I'm thinking a conure would have fun in our log and timber frame home.  There is always a lot of life in our home to keep such an amazing creature entertained.  Our friends have an extra bird cage to give us.  We are mulling. 

What about the cats?  Hmm. 
They may have to adjust. 

Or maybe we'll just visit Rambo often.

 I heart Conures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment