Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Basketball

I think it is pretty righteous that our family can bring our own three on three basketball game to any court.


We play girls versus boys, because we were able to choose the desired gender of each of our children at conception...they were born girl - boy - girl - boy.  I recommend doing it this way.  That way games are more fair and neither gender is outnumbered in the home.   
The Boys usually win.  The Husband was a high school basketball All Star. It's pretty cool to watch his moves. He's still got it...Sort of.  Boys were winning 4-0 but then we played for the 'WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - FINAL POINT WINS' and.....

I loathed basketball in public school P.E., but my friend next door had a hoop and we used to play PIG and HORSE. I guess I still got it a little, too.   Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment