Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Oopsies! Forgot to Tell You about Utah!

I almost forgot to chronicle about my March trip to Utah! I am an administrator for the Midwives College of Utah based in Salt Lake City. Periodically I am summoned out to participate in a clinical skills conference.

This trip I threw in some very important skiing and visiting at Snowbird.



I have yet to show my children Utah, as my trips out there keep me busy working or teaching. It is on the short list, though.    Ciao!
Even an urban commute is stunning.
Snowbird with two other midwives.
Cottonwood Canyon, maybe?  Access road to Snowbird.
Driving out of canyon from Park City to SLC. I love the red Martian sand.
This is me quizzing a clinical skill to a lovely student.  I won't trouble you with the details of this one.
Our mountain host went to great pains to lay down and get this photo.
My classroom.
Eight hours of clinical documentation discussion. Zzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment