Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

CONTACT!

I have decided that I will travel. Yes, I think I will travel more.  I love Facebook, but it simply does not allow me the luxury of jotting down much of what dwells in my head as I experience things.  In addition, I would hate to bombard my Facebook "friends" with forced bumps on their newsreels with my silly descriptions of interesting people I meet along the way or random historical or geographical or social factoids that only .93% of the general population would find only remotely fascinating.  So Candelight & Wisteria was born, out of a deep desire to reflect upon and chronicle my own experiences of new places.  I tease myself that I feel like Jodie Foster's character in the movie 'Contact', looking for life 'out there' in outer space.


This chronicle is for anyone in 'outer space' who may be listening! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment